Thursday, May 17, 2007

I would lose my head if it wasn't bolted down

That statement would be oh so true if I did bolt my head down.

Here is my story. Gather round wee ones.

I was at Chili's with a few people from work for lunch on Monday. On Tuesday I noticed I did not have my debit card. I figured I left it at Chili's...so I called them and they went off looking for it. The next day I called again and they didn't have it so I cancelled the card. PSH 7 days for a new one. Today I got a call from my bank saying they got a call from the police department saying that they arrested a guy that had my debit card. WHAT!!! I thought it was at Chili's. This guy is known for going into office buildings and taking credit cards out of people's purses. I am not saying that this guy got it there. It could have fallen out of my purse or pocket or many other ways. But the guy got it and he is going DOWN. I am waiting for the cop (Sandi) to call me back to take with her and get all the little details.

I will keep you updated!

Other than that I am working on the same old baby blanket, big blanket, socks, and scarf.....whew that is a lot

No comments: