Thursday, January 24, 2008

Spiny

Before I got sick I was quite busy. I finished my Jaywalkers! I was able to work on them while waiting for Josh to skydive (which didn't happen due to the weather....) I will attempt to take pics of them today.

I went to the doctor but I am still not really sure what I am sick with. From the meds I was given it is either the common cold or flu or not. hmph! I figured I would take two day s off from work..first one to go to the doc and the second one to get used to codeine dosage. I called in to my boss yesterday to check in and she told me I was not allowed to come in today. I honestly am feeling a lot better (even though I have not eaten anything that will not upset me since sunday). To keep myself from going insane I made two potholders with some of my many balls o cotton.

No comments: