Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Sprint-together with NEXTEL

what an exciting day. I think that I spent over an hour at the sprint store in seneca. Why you might ask. To get the whore a phone on our plan. Why? Well to the best of my knowledge I am a genius. Yes, that is right...you heard me. I figure that my father and the whore are well not smart enough to go in and say hey I need to add a new phone line to my plan. But hey I got to spend an hour there and tried to pick out the worst free phone they had. I was a little dissapionted that they didn't have and really crappy free phones. You guys know which ones I am talking about. The green and black screens that are about 5 pounds. no... none of those :(

So I'm off to have an exciting night of studying. wooo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...i have one of those green and black screen phones that way 5 pounds...and it rocks!

Steph said...

hahahaha i was afraid your phone just "quit working" or something again.... but this is actually worse. it the account in your name? b/c it can hurt your credit if she doesn't pay or whatever....

Steph said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.