Sunday, October 08, 2006

here kitty kitty kitty

This morning started like any other Sunday. I woke up took the dog out and started the laundry. I turned on the tv and folded some clothes. Then it happened......knocking on the door. I got up and the girl next door was at the door asking me if she could go through boys car. That was just odd to hear but then she went on to explain her dog was going crazy because there was a kitty stuck under/in his car. This kitten was meowing ALL night long. heh I guess I slept through that. So i got out my work tool box and started taking apart his car. So after 30 mins we finally got the kitten out.


A name for her is still up in the air. She is black with white socks and a little bit of white on her tummy.
I will update more on her later.

2 comments:

Steph said...

where was she in the car?!???

and what kind of car is it. that could be the name.....

Sandy said...

She was found under the hood of josh's camry. We took the slapsh guard off and popped the hood to get to her.