Tuesday, November 28, 2006

so ends another month

I haven't been online for the last few days due to internet problems. Here is a quick catch up on what has/is happening:
  • Thanksgiving went good. Nothing got burnt. It was really small, just josh and I. We (meaning I) cooked herb roasted turkey breasts, mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes, cheesy potato casserole, mac and cheese, candied yams, bread, and apple pie. Yes I know that is a lot of potatoes. I started with just the casserole, and thought I really want mashed potatoes, but josh hates them so I will do both. Then after both was started I thought wait what if the casserole is too cheesy for josh. Anyways it was good.
  • Went shopping day after thanksgiving. Didn't really buy anything...BUT I got my hair cut!!!
  • Friday we finally got the mail straightened out. For about a month (ish) I haven't been receiving any mail. Josh's has been coming but mine were being sent back. I talked with the mail man and he was shocked I was still living there. Somehow all my mail was ending up in the Outgoing box so he thought I moved out. He just started sending all the mail back to the sender. So far so good!!!
  • I finished knitting my scarf out of the pink variegated cotton yarn. I think it is pretty.
  • I just started a new scarf in gray wool. I have to find a semi formal outfit to wear.
  • I also have to buy a gift for the gift exchange. arg

No comments: