Saturday, February 24, 2007

I <3 TJ Flats

It has been a long week to say the least. We are about halfway done with our well installs. The rig broke down the other day. So it was a short day. I was able to go back to tampa to attend a wake. That was really hard. I think I cried more than most ppl there. I dont know why but I couldn't help myself. The wake was for the son of my coworker. That was my first time meeting his family. Since I was in town I stayed the night. Puppy was so happy to see me. He cuddled next to me ALL night long and didn't throw himself around. So that was good. Four more days to go before I get to go back home.

Well I think I am going to go to bed early tonight!

2 comments:

Steph said...

Four MORE days?? Is this one of those 10 days on 4 days off "Salamander" brainchildren?

Sandy said...

heh it was the drillers idea. They are pretty cool guys but I dont know how they do it. I like my weekends!! One of these days I think I am going to get a REALLY good meal because of it. There is this steak place I have been driving by.