Sunday, June 22, 2008

Procrastination is my middle name

I should be:
  • Doing laundry
  • Cleaning the kitchen (few glasses hanging out and floor needs to be cleaned)
  • Packing for my trip
Instead I am:
  • Checking people's blogs
  • playing around on ravelry
  • Not being productive

I did let the cats into their cat aquarium. They are enjoying the nice post rain weather.
I think i am going to get started with the laundry seeing all of the clean towels are sitting in the dryer just begging to be put away!

Last night I did get a bunch of sock yarn wound into cakes at Kelly's house while watching a movie. There were only a few mishaps with not paying enough attention to the yarn. All was saved though. I also brought over my massive bag o' death. Kelly and John got to see the last two years of Christmas present that I will be handing out next week. I also got my dad's kitchen towel knitted up last night. I just need to find a button that is white, blue, or light brown to sew on it!! (Pictures have not been taken of the towel yet. That is also on the to do list) I also noticed that Casey's (FYI: my sisters youngest daughter) scarf would not work for her anymore. So I searched and found Kelly's Paton Decor yarn from the stash box and casted on the mistake rib scarf. I am a few inches into it and so far it is turning out nicely.

Well back to work *sigh*


Update: I found a button for the towel. Will sew it on at knitting tonight (Kelly make sure you bring a needle in case I can not find mine.)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You lazy procrastinator! Haha! I am doing my laundry now and I finished my sock...

Steph said...

bag o'death? I must know more.