Saturday, February 04, 2006

Can you find the fish?





Yesterday I decided I needed to do something with my fish tank. Currently, I have a 2 gallon tank with a beta fish, Orca the Killer Goldfish. This winter the tank has been getting cold and well Orca doesn't like that. Seeing as I am soo smart I kept the light on all the time to warm the water up and it has warmed it up a lot. It also has created a surge or algea growth. So yesterday afternoon I decided to set up my other fish tank. It is a 10 gallon tank that is from walmart I think. Well Orca the Killer Goldfish is currently in the 10 gallon tank with a few fake plants. I am thinking when i get money to get another snail and put the snail and Orca back in the 2 gallon tank. THEN I can get me those sharks!!!!

Oh yeah I did have a snail before.....I killed it. Boy and I went and got me a snail and he named it shelly. It did a good job cleaning up all the algea then. However, a few months later it passed on. I killed our love snail (see how to lose a guy in 10 days if you dont get it).

Now the plan for today is
  • laundry
  • lab
  • homework
  • vaccum

Yeah I think that will do for now. I am halfway done with the laundry part. Just waiting till whore gets her clothes out of the washing machine.

1 comment:

Steph said...

heh, hi i just caught up.... you get the links by hand coding them into your template. just skim it until you find the fake ones labled "edit-me" and replace. they were near the bottom of my template.