Saturday, February 18, 2006

There is more than one cylinder?

So I broke down yesterday and went to the Ford dealership. They fixed my brakes last year and well the brake light has been on for about a week and my brakes were squeaking. Well I finished Whore's blanket there while this young mother of two was pretty much drooling on my yarn. She was a little shocked that I could do something like that at a young age....well umm I don't have two kids, one of which will scream until he gets his way. Yeah that was a long.....hour? They knocked off the glaze on my brakes (i didnt know cars came in glazed) and filled up my break fluid. Then told me that I should check my master cylinder in a few days to make sure it is not damp. If it is damp then it is leaking....*sigh* lets hope it is still dry. It is about time to get two new front tires..heh

well off to bed gotta get up and go to ashias baby shower tomorrow :-D

2 comments:

Steph said...

what's the master cylinder??

Sandy said...

heh i have no idea! :\