Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Dusty Dusty

Well I have started taking pictures of our remodel at the ole' bookstore.




This is the day before the guys came to start ripping our store apart. This picture is looking into A & E. Currently, we have maybe 5 pens for sale in the ENTIRE store. Pretty much all of A & E is packed up.










This is what our front end looks like the day before the guys came over. We are now operating out on the floor. There is no customer service area in the front end...wooo








This is the first day of our remodeling effort. The front desk is well surrounded by plastic! We don't have a computer to look up book prices, we don't have buyback, and well we don't have any phones. heh....That means WE don't have to answer them!








This is looking in a crack to see what the boys are up to. If you look at the door you can see he is ripping it off. That was really loud and our freakin fire alarms went off. I'm just glad it was 76 outside today :)












This is a closer view behind the plastic. I didn't get the wall in the picture where our film and clock normally is at because it is gone. The soda machines are just standing there with no wall!










This is the first day of the remodel looking into A & E. There is only a small area where we are selling those 5 pens.


When I left today they were starting to rip up the carpet as well as rip off the molding around the clothing wall, starting at the lockers.




Well this has been a very exciting week. We started this and I have taken two tests.....
My phone broke today. A huge piece came off right at the hinge...So tomorrow when I get out of birdwatching I am going to go up to Anderson to get that looked at. I went today and got there at 7:02...Sprint closed at 7:00 *sigh*

Well its been a long week so I think I am going to go to bed waay early tonight.

More pictures of the store to come

1 comment:

Steph said...

Wow!! Those are pretty cool.

Dude, you totally should have kept like 10 pens. You know it. At least you don't have to answer the phone!!