Monday, June 26, 2006

For the record

I am still alive! I lasted my first day out in the field. It was pretty cool. I got to play in some dirt run the errands (I don't have my site supervisor yet...hopefully this week!!) I got to talk to some cool dillers. and oooOOOOooo I got to see a bunch of trains....a bunch of HUGE trains! No pics as of yet. I was too busy running around with my head cut off. I was suppose to go to another site all week long this week....but well you know how it goes. The paperwork didnt get finished so it was delayed. *sigh* I am heading over to Jacksonville sometime this week....and maybe next week.

I am not a noob anymore. There is a new girl to blame everything on. She just started today. I told her to give me a call and we can hang out or if she needs help finding anything we could get lost together...lol

I have ordered a new power cord for lappy. It should come the lasted by friday!! wooooo

I got my business cards now.....but with my wrong email. Soon I should have some new ones!!

This evening I have to take the guy next door to pick up his suit. The is a drunk bastard...lol. A guy that is umm "hurt" from work. Boy is tired of driving him around. He is the type that always knows what is best. Boy took him to the place earlier and well lets just say he found out it wasn't coke in his coke can. So me being a hard ass is going to handle him.

Rules for this little trip:
  1. No drinking *anything* in my car (yes I did empty my car of all the water bottles)
  2. No touching my radio....my car my music
  3. No being an ass to anyone while im around (this afternoon he was being assy to a guy cuz he thought he was an arab.....well turns out that guy was't)
  4. And no taking long...why because I have a life

No comments: