Sunday, June 18, 2006

So we have internet now....however, my lappy's power cord is umm broken. There is a short in it and I have to at least wait til pay day before I can get a new one. Boy brought me a puter but we think that there is something wrong with the video card. It will not get the signal from either one of our monitors. Yeah it kinda sucks. Right now I have stolen boys puter and well I think he is getting a little bored of watching me type and having the tv on. I have still been checking my gmail account when I am at work.

Last week I was sent to Orlando. That was an interesting week. I completed my HAZWOPER class. For those of you who don't know what HAZWOPER is it is hazardous waste operations and emergency response. The instructor tried to make that class entertaining and I thanked him. Otherwise I would have slept ALL week long. The company put me up in a hotel all week so I would have to make the 70 mile drive. I left on Monday to get up there for the start of the class on Tuesday. This was the time frame of our first storm of the season. It didn't upgrade past a tropical storm and where I was didn't get hit bad. The house just got a lot of rain. Tornadoes did hit down in the next county.

oooo in class I got to dress up in a training bunny suit. It is so cool. They let me take it home so I can get pics of it.

This week I am going to Cantonment. They are going to ship me all over. Wish me luck!!

No comments: