Sunday, August 20, 2006

No body puts baby in a corner!

Since moving here things have just seemed right. Everyone is telling me I am doing an awesome job at work. And that they think I have been there a lot longer than I really have been because I just fit in. That feels good to hear. I was out on a short (2 day) trip with one of the guys when I received a call from the office. They were having a drawing for Buccaneers tickets. I put my name down. There happens to be 50 people in my office and at least 20 people in my section (environmental). We got back to the office around 12 and at 1 they had the drawing. The other new girl (newer than me!) got two tickets and a parking pass. And somehow I got the second pack of two tickets and a parking pass!!! HELL YEAH!! Boy and I needed to go out and do something fun. It always seems like I am working and when I have free time he is working. He has started his classes so it is going to be a little crazy. Let me just say it was a great game against miami. We didn't win but it was really close (13-10 miami) The seat were in the nose bleed section but it was a great view and it didnt rain.
currenty i am making pizza, washing my field clothes, and working on my criss cross cable "glass" cozy.

No comments: