Saturday, March 24, 2007

Extra Extra!


This is the baby blanket I am making for Josh's coworker. This will be the center of the blanket and it will have a thick green border and then a white border. This is crocheted by the way. I got the pattern from Our Best Baby Afghans. The pattern is called the wee irish chain. I am using bernat softee baby yarn in mint and white.
His coworker doesn't know if they are having a girl or a boy so I picked green. Green can go either way just like the kid! lol This is the first project I have made diagonally. It is pretty cool I can't wait to see how it turns out. I love the design!
The only bad thing about this pattern is that the finished size is 33 x 33. I think that is pretty small. I was going to expand the pattern but my deadline got shortened by a week. I think I will making it bigger by putting more rounds around the border!
I better go and finish making it before it is too late!

No comments: