Monday, July 02, 2007

*gush*

eeeeee! I got my last secret pal package today!! Josh called me while I was at =ork and say, "Uhhh I think you got a package in the mail...." Needless to say, the rest of the day I kept thinking about geting home. I got home and tore the box open (I was able to get the camera from josh though..) I got Socks that Rock!!!! in Nodding Violet....eeee Also I got these cool knitting coasters and some lovely lotion from the bath and body works. One is sea island cotton and the other (which is not in front of me atm) is red currant vanilla. And the final drum roll please.......My secret pal is Michelle!! Let me just say that she has been a awesome pal!

I will have pictures up from all the loot soon. I need to find where Josh hid the cord.

Also kitten liked playing in the wrapping he hehe

2 comments:

Kelly said...

EEE! Socks that Rock! Woohoo! Which weight? I can't wait to see it!

Michelle said...

Glad you like it (though who doesn't love STR?)!

Now you just have to finish those Horcrux socks so you can use the STR :)

I loved that colorway, might have to pick some up for myself sometime.