Friday, July 13, 2007

Party like a rock star!

So this last week was a hot one! I was in St Petersburg and had a hotel....ok it was a beach resort...on the beach!!!

I have been working on the clap but so far no pictures. If I can say so myself it is looking pretty good. I am on the middle section. BUT I just started it.

TOMORROW I am going to go see HARRY POTTER!!! EEEEEE I am finishing up reading book 5 before it. Since I worked all last week I didn't think it was to much of a rush to finish.

Off to knit and read!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't wait for Harry Potter! And Waffles! Yipee!!! And I can't wait to see ya! I will be updating my blog tomorrow after the movie....huge update...I've been a bad blogger lately....

Julie Lynn Paper co. said...

Hope you have a great time at the movie!