Wednesday, April 19, 2006

End of the semester craziness

So it has been a very busy week. I have 5 tests and a HUGE project all due before finals start. Also, I have started to pack up my crap as well as my moms. I am in the process of finding a storage unit to store this stuff in until my sister can come out and haul it back to Utah to store is there. If I don't a storage unit filed by next Tuesday I will probably lose all my mom stuff. Yeah my father WOULD do that. You might be wondering why next Tuesday....that is such an odd time. Well Tuesday I am going to Tampa. Yeah you heard me. My phone interview went really well. It was surprisingly short. I think I was on the phone with my sister after the interview long than I was with the guy. Well they want me to go down there and meet all the senor executives. So that means I get a free flight (leaving tues from g-vegas coming back wedn to g-vegas) free hotel and they are paying me back for the rental car. heh I like the sound of that. I think I need another little mini vacation. I just wish it wasn't so stressful on the wedn. I asked for an itinerary for while I was down there and well this is what I got

0830-0900: Barbara (Introduction to ARCADIS/Application/Benefits)
0900-0930: Chip
0930-1000: Kathy
1000-1030: Leslie
1030-1100: Janette
1100-1215
: Lunch (Brandy, Melvin, Brian; Andy)
1215-100: Greg

yeah that is only half the day but it is a lot to do and handle for that short time. I have know idea what I am going to do or say. And some time before I leave this tues I have to find a way to get a suit and shoes and have my hair and nails done. I guess I should also do a little more research into the company too and maybe these people I am meeting...heh...stalky stalky

Anyone know how much salary I should ask for....cuz I sure don't know. I know that Greg asked me that during our phone interview.

Well I ended up getting a lot of my moms things taken care of this evening starting around 9. I got a call from my father.....He was telling me that he was going to throw my moms stuff away soon. So earlier today I did get a storage unit and figured hey I have a test tomorrow. I can move this stuff after my test. One day won't hurt anything. Then that phone call came. So yeah I was upset. I started packing my car up. Then boy text msg me and I called him back crying and telling him what happened. He got off work and got his dad to come down with his truck and helped me move a lot of the stuff that was already in the boxes and lots of pictures and family photos my dad would have ended up throwing away. Boy would have come down too but he had to go back to work. But it was still really sweet of him.

On a good note....I found my moms knitting machine!!! woo so someday I am going to have to try it out. It looks like a lot of fun I just hope it has directions. I also found the baby blanket my mom made for me a few years ago. And in the box with the knitting machine I found another one she made for me cuz she made one for my sister and I said how much I liked it.

Well I guess I should get back to studying seeing this post took me literally all day to write. I think I started writing it about 9 am and well I am now done with it at 12 27 am


oh soon I am going to post on my photo album the pictures from when boy took me to the beach a few weekends ago :D

im not allowed to say this but he really is a sweetheart. heh <3

No comments: