Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Crap!

Ok so it has been a really long time since I posted. Well...what can I say..I've been keeping myself busy. The bookstore is now pretty much done with the remodel. All of our month long buddies have now left and we are back to the same old same old routine....*sigh*

Well I am currently in search of boxes and packers...anyone want to help....jk

So here's what is going on.....(warning it is really long)

One of my fathers friends moved here a while back. When my dad got laid off this friend told him to come out to south carolina because there are lots of jobs here! So we packed up and moved to Westminster. That has been the smallest town I have ever lived in. The south has been a complete shock for me. Well I transferred all my credits and started going to school. I was also the first one to get a job in the new state. It took my father a few months to find a job. He ended up getting a job at the same place his friend worked. After living in the rental house for a while we decided we needed a place that we could actually be warm during the winter. So my parents bought a house in Seneca. My father company got bought and split up. So he transferred to the same company as his friend. Shortly after we bought the house, my mother died. That was hard. About a year later my father started seeing this girl....Whore....why do I call her that. Well she has earned that name. She moved in on christmas eve...without even a warning.....with her two dogs!!!! At that point I have only had the chance to meet this girl once. WTF! So now she is still living with us. My fathers friend is never happy with his current job and is always on the search for a new and better one. His friend has gotten hired with a company out in Kansas City. He has now offered my father a job and my dad has accepted it. Well we all knew this was happening, however, there was no timeline given to us when we first talked about this. I found out last week that sometime within the next two weeks he was going out to Kansas City to help the company setup........by that I am assuming it is a new company that is just starting.....ok well setting up that seems ok. And his girlfriend is going with him.....my question was are you taking the dogs....yes yes they are :-D Then he tells me that next week his is going to have the realtor over to start selling the house. And we are just hoping that the house does not sell until after I graduate. Otherwise, I don't have a place to stay. So ok I get it...I need to start packing. I have been thinking about packing up anyways for when I do graduate and find a job I can move to it. When I talk about packing I am really saying going through my boxes and throwing a lot of junk I have kept over the years. Sure I will keep a few things from when I was growing up and it will be a lot harder to throw away a lot of stuff that reminds me of my mom because that is all we have left of her. Speaking of that....my father has been wanting to go through her stuff and throw it all away! I can understand some of the things....however some things you just can't get rid of. My brother and sister has not had the chance to come out and go through all of it. They should have the right before it is all trashed. I do understand where he is coming from but he is being self centered....he is only thinking of himself....not of what anyelse wants. Just what ever would make him happy. So some how I have to find the time between work and school to go and pack my stuff and to make sure he doesn't go through and throw everything away. So his whore said she would go through and pack the stuff up.....I DON'T WANT HER TO GO THROUGH MY MOMS STUFF!!! wtf....that is just sick and wrong...have my dads new screw buddy go and touch and possibly take my mothers items. I don't know this girl....all I know is she likes to drink....and lay in bed and let her dogs shit all over the place.....

There is a positive side to this, my sister and her kids might come out and help me pack and get mom's things in order.

Boy is going to take me to the beach Easter weekend. I need a break but I'm not sure if I should take one. I don't trust either one of them to stay home alone with my mom's stuff. That is when they would have the opportunity to get rid of it all....and yes my father would do that and not tell me about it. Maybe I will get to see a shark...I like sharks :)

so lets all hope I graduate in may and can find a good paying job in Texas. I need to have a few more positive check marks in my column....

So that has been what has happened since my last post

But Ill try to post more about what is going on when more drama happens