Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I think I might of had a stroke

I got home today and opened my email and I had gotten an email back from one of my many job apps. It is from arcadis, which is an environmental company. That is all I really know about it right now. I am going to do some uber research on it tonight. Well the email they sent me was so I could set up a phone interview with them. This is my first real interview. Yeah I have been on interviews before with these little peon jobs. They never really mattered so I really didnt care about the interviews. But this one is like a big deal! If I do well and end up getting this job I will still be on the East coast, however I will be in tampa, fl. Still humid and but I think I can deal with it if they offer me enough. :D

Ok my things to do list is:
  • research arcadis
  • find out what kind of job requirements I will have
  • find out what those job requirements are
  • figure out what the hell they are going to ask in this phone interview
  • come up with some spiffy way to make myself shine

hmm guess I should tone up my phone/paging voice for this...LMFAO!

This will all be happening AFTER dinner tonight. So if anyone wants to help im me, email me, or comment. Right now Im going out to dinner with dad and the whore.

When I get back I also need to upload the pics from the beach and post them. (boy was so sweet and took me to myrtle beach this last weekend)

No comments: