Saturday, December 16, 2006

barely alive

well it has been a loong long week. I have been out in the middle of no where working my butt off with 15+ hour days. This weekend I still have a lot to do workwise. I am going back to the middle of nowhere so tomorrow I am getting my paperwork together and putting in my hefty time sheet. Hopefully I can get all my cards sent out on Monday. I wasn't finished addressing them last weekend. So have no fear, if I have your address your card is on the way!

Tonight Josh is taking me to look at christmas lights in the area. That has been a tradition in my family since I can remember. I think I might have even gotten him to go with me later to get our picture taken. We will see.

Well I am going to go play with some yarn and make some cookies!

No comments: