Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ho ho and more hos

This was a different Christmas. My first Christmas with out my family. That was a little hard on me. However this was my second Christmas with Josh. Although he doesn't get into the holidays like I do. Our apartment would not be big enough for my Christmas tree. We were thinking whether or not we wanted to get a Christmas tree way to long because it was Christmas Eve Eve and we didn't have a tree and I hadn't done ANY Christmas shopping. Well that sucked so I ended up decorating the fake tree that sits in our corner and put a tree skirt around. On Christmas Eve Josh was very anxious and wanted to open presents. Well I put my foot down and went to bed. The next morning I was up at 9 and Josh was still sleeping. I guess he stayed up to see if Santa was real or not. At about 1 his mom called to wish him a Merry Christmas. I figured well she is up on the West coast so Josh can get up. I turned on Christmas music in the room and he, of course, ran out saying noooooo not that! Shame Christmas music only comes on once a year. Well he got up made me open my present first. This was the first present he has ever wrapped, so he says, and the first actual present he bought for Christmas before Christmas. Well it was a very cute attempt at wrapping. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of it. He used an entire roll of tape wrapped around and around. Oh and I was not allowed to use a knife to open it....darn. Well I finally got it open and he got me an mp3 player!!! So that is cool. It is a Sandisk and all pretty and black. Since it was a good gift I let him open his presents. A thing of nuts, chocolate covered cherries, tin of popcorn, a keyboard, and a bbq. He did get an early Christmas present (his bike) so i did put that behind the tree. After all of that and a few minutes of playing with our toys, we put the bbq together and cleaned up. We were having chick next door over and one of Josh's friends. Cooked some good chicken and played cranium while drinkings. Girls against boys. Needless to say us girls KICKED ASS. We are good at drawing and acting. Well today I am going to do some laundry since I don't have anything to wear to work anymore. sigh

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!!

No comments: