Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Years!

First off I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Years. Hopefully the resolutions that you pick you are able to stay with them. I have a few that I would like to accomplish. One is to start studying for the GRE. I have started but I have not been able to just dive in.

I have finished a few scarfs for my family that I need to ship out to them. I have also started making a scarf for charity as well as a few things hopefully for me!!

Yesterday I snuck in to see Josh's burn. It was pretty cool when they burnt the house down.
















After the burn I went to my car to leave and noticed that my car wouldn't start. I was low on gas so thought was maybe that. I walked to the gas station got some gas got harassed by a hobo and filled my tank. Click Beep Click Beep Click Beep......hmmm well it wasn't the gas. So next thought was the battery now that I am getting clicking. I find a guy (and his family) in the parking lot of dunkin donuts and got a jump. He thought the beeping was odd as well. BUT I got it running so I could get home and out of the heat.

Well I must get back to knitting the scarf!

No comments: