Thursday, January 04, 2007

Heart Attack!

On the way to work this morning I stopped off at the shell station. I needed to grab another bag of ice to keep my samples cool. While I was there I figured I might as well grab a soda and some sinus med. That day I was going out in the field with a guy who smokes a WHOLE LOT. I went to work, came home, went to home depot with Josh, got some dinner, and then headed over to wally world. We had a good time out tonight. When we got home I figured I should get online and check things out before I went to bed. I noticed a big dip in the account. Looking at it I saw that the shell station charged me $1,274.69 for my drink and med this morning. WHAT! That can't be right. I race over to the station in my blue pj pants with ducks on them, a clemson shirt, and the only shoes closest to the door (happen to be orange). I also made sure I grabed my laptop seeing I could not find the reciept. I get there and the to girls working were just as shocked and raced into action. I was very happy with that. All I kept thinking was I hope they hurry up and fix this so I can go home...my back it killing me!!

Well they refunded it but the manager is going to call me in the morning to make sure everything is still good.

Off to bed now!! I just hope I won't have nightmares over this...lol

No comments: