Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ribbit Ribbit

The other day at work, I was walking around opening up wells and taking water level measurements with on of my coworkers. We saw a tree frog in one of the wells. Well that brightened up my day because I do like animals. A little later on that day we were at a different well. He opened it and it had five tree frogs! Then the best thing happened. One of the frogs, about 2-3 inches long, jumped into my coworkers shirt! Hee went ahhh and I went OMG! Then the frog peed on him. The frog then proceeded to climb outside of his shirt up by the collar and peed there too! At this point I laughing and felt it safe to try and get the frog off of his shirt. The frog them jumped on his hand and he got it off. By the end of this ordeal I was in a laughing fit. He was just squating looking up at me like I was crazy. Everytime I looked at him that day I couldnt help but laugh. I knew there was a reason I liked frogs LMAO!

I have decided that in the near future I will frog some of my unfinished projects. Maybe not all of them. The blankets I will atempt to finish. I just had to get some drinks in me before I do it.

Update on current projects. I finished and felted my fuzzy feet. After the felting I thought they might be to small BUT they fit!

I have started to make a towel for the kitchen. Hopefully it comes out nicely.

No comments: