Friday, January 12, 2007

FRIDAY!

It is FINALLY Friday! Let me just start out by saying it has been a looong weekend. I have been out of town all weekend and it is good to be home. Good to take a shower in my own shower. I can not wait to go to sleep in MY bed with my cats and prob the dog.

I have finished one of my fuzzy feet and I have started the second. I haven't gotten to far on it though. This last week had a few long days and a lot of hard work. I am acutally taking a break from knitting tonight because my arms, hands, and wrists are just hurty. Hopefully tomorrow or Sunday they will be feeling better.

Plans for tomorrow include do my work landry, picking up around the house, and hopefully going into the back room and moving things around. What I might do is move some stuff from the frount room into the bedroom and move some items out here from the back room. We will see how I am feeling tomorrow. All day long I have not been feeling to well. I think it might have been the lack of sleep and stress of being on the road.

Things to buy for next week include sun screen and lotion (like hand or a thick cream)

No comments: