Saturday, January 06, 2007

Update on my heart attack

I have talked to the manager of the shell station through a helpful employee. This guy, George, has yet to call me about the over draft charges. It is HIS responsiblity to contact the bank to resolve this issue. Since he is not willing to do this I have had to contact my bank...which I really didn't want to do seeing my branch is full of stupid people. So I did not contact my branch. But I have contacted the bank and created a dispute claim. The claim included the overdraft charges as well as the credit that the shell station was suppose to credit to my account that has NOT gone through yet!!!! That made me a little upset. George does know that it has not gone through yet. His response was well you saw that we did credit it back to you. You might have but it hasn't gone through yet!!! WTF.

On monday I will be calling the Circle K rep. I believe this George guy could get off his ass and do a little more to help me. The shell station is owned by Circle K by the way.

This will be fixed this next week!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my God! What the? How awful! I am hoping it turns out ok!

Are you going to Panera on Sunday?

Kelly