Tuesday, August 07, 2007

So Easy a Caveman Could Do It

Everyone LOVE my Clapotis at work. Every time my boss would see it she would chuckle. It has been killing her that I knit and that I knitted the "Clap"

Yesterday I wanted to have my hair curly today. I thought ooh I can do some quick pin curls. When Josh got back he saw my hair and said "What the hell are you doing?!" I was sooo excited I think I might of had a dream about how they could come out (a really really good one). I drag my butt out of bed this morning and start playing with my hair. By the time I get the pin curls down my hair is a FULL fro. Well that isn't going to blow over to well. I started to wet it down......a little better. I got the straight iron out.....a little better. It isn't that frizzy anymore. I hope it can last all day. My straightened hair is already starting to recurl.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

We want to see a picture of the frizzy hair! And you need to put a clap picture on the blog too! BTW, I was reading momma monkey's blog...and the mystery sock is called Molly and it's named for Molly Weasley so we have to do it...even if it is as she says...complicated.

Julie Lynn Paper co. said...

Yes, I want to see a pic of your "clap".
Looks like you had a good hat day.