Sunday, August 05, 2007

SP 11

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I am not a big fan of acrylic(despite the fact I have so much of it)...I like natural fibers.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
Right now they are all over the place. I have been trying to keep them in a box by my BIG tote of yarn but the kitten likes to drag them out.


3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I have been knitting for over a year now. I am a self taught knitter. I would say intermediate because there is always room to learn.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
I have many many wish lists but my Amazon is here



5. What's your favorite scent?
I like flowers and umm pretty stuff. Oh and honeysuckle!

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Matter of fact I do. I like pretty much anything sweet. I love dark chocolate (it is good for the heart ;) )

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I do not spin (maybe one day), however, I do crochet. I also like photography and art.


8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I like all kinda of music....rock, alternative, country (when I am in the trucks at work I normally have on some country), and bootie music if I am out shaking my butt. I have an mp3 player, my puter that playes anything, and multiple CD players.


9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
I like pink and green. I can not stand mustard yellow or ugly browns.


10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I am living with guy. We currently have one dog (Ranger), two cats (Charlie and Mage), a sucker fish (Teh Sucks), and a little yellow fish (fesh) some one gave us cuz we keep killing our fish...long story he he he


11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
When I am chilly I will wear scarves, hats, and mittens. I do not wear ponchos.


12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
I am working on socks. I just finished the Clapotis! I like fun patterns that will keep my attention.

13. What are you knitting right now?
I am working on some socks, the mitered square blanket for my guy, a scarf for my bro in law, and a few other items I am sure.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I like circulars either bamboo or aluminum, depending on the yarn.


16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
NO *sniffle* I have made hints to Josh to have him make me a swift for my birthday. I just need to work on getting the yarn winder


17. How old is your oldest UFO?
Are you sure you want to know....about 5-6 years but it is crochet! The knitting UFO would be about a year.

18. What is your favorite holiday?
I like them all!! but if I had to choose it would be Halloween and Christmas.


19. Is there anything that you collect?
I like candles. I normally have a bunch since we go through them fast.


20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I like knitting books. I don't have any magazine subscriptions. Every now and then I will pick one up at the store.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
I would like to learn how to knit two socks at one time

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes I am. My foot is about 9 inches long (if I remember correctly)


23. When is your birthday?
November 13

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?
Not yet *Sob* I am on the waiting list!
2408 people are ahead of you in line!!

No comments: