Thursday, August 23, 2007

Oh yeaaaaaah....

So I have been bad. I have been home all week (working out of the office) and I haven't been blogging. I am currently working on another baby blanket for a guy at my work. It is blue and white. I think the pattern is called blue sky. only a jillion more squares to crochet!

Other than that I have been focused at work. I am present some ideas to the big boss at work tomorrow. The presentation is about making corrections on figures on the computer with out printing out the figure. This will help save a lot of paper and time running back and forth to the CAD guy.

eek crocheting and preping wish me luck!

Oh BIG BIG NEWS:

Josh got the job! He will be doing tech support. His classes start on Monday! eeek! We have to go to the store and get him some busniess casual outfits this weekend!

1 comment:

RobynR said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! How funny that your boy and mine work for the same evil overlord now *grin*