Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy November!

New month means I need to make up for my lack of blogging. October has been extremely busy at work. Ohio was nice to work in. Cooler weather, changing leaves, and no allergies!!

IMG_4052
This was the sunset at the site.
IMG_4077
This is one of the dirt roads we had to drive on (when it was nice)
IMG_4070
This is our rental truck. It was a new truck. It still had the new car smell. The outside is clean compared to the inside.

Work extended my stay by a day so I had to fly in on Saturday, find a costume, and get ready to go to the Halloween party.
halloween 07

While I was away I received my secret pal package! I got the stitch n' bitch nation book and the Friday Night Knit Club. (pictures to come they need uploading) Woot. I had to put the books away so I won't read them before my looong week. I have been told I am working from 6pm to 6 am for the next two weeks!!

Halloween Day was nice seeing I got to stay in the office. I made Kelly's pumpkin bars. MMMMmmmm I also carved a pumpkin for the pumpkin carving contest....and I won...First Place!!
Man on Fire

I ran home and got the dog, Ranger, into his costume outfit. As you can see he was a shark. A man eating shark!
Shark Sweater

Later on the night I light the pumpkin (a pan full of lighter fluid and a match)
Man on Fire Pumpkin

I put in for vacation today! YAY I am taking the entire Christmas week off. My boss came over to me to make sure that my vacation balance remaining was correct. That just shows you that I have been working WAY to much.

On that note I think I am going to go to bed early.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I LOVE the dog-shark!!! That's adorable!

Sandy said...

Thanks...It was scary easy. And Ranger didn't mind putting it on.