Friday, November 16, 2007

sheesh

well this has been one long month. I am currently at work (day shift instead of night shift). The word around the block is that I might be doing this part of next week. We will have to see how it plays out. I am a little further on the irish hiking scarf for my bro in law. The goal is to get that done before xmas for him. I had to buy an extra ball of the bernat satin for it. If/When I get it done I will post a picture of it.

This weekend I will attempt to post a bunch of pictures that I have been neglecting on my camera for sometime now. Now I must attempt to stay awake for a few more hours until I can get this done and get back to MY house with MY cats and MY stupid shark dog. (I considered calling him sharkie there but I did not want to get him confused with sharkie the sharkfish that has passed on)

No comments: