Tuesday, November 27, 2007

my reveal package......

I just now like not even 5 minutes ago received my secret pal package. Luckily I was up and dressed for work (they put me on night shift for the beginning of this week and I opted to drive back to my house at night) when I heard a knock at the door. I hurried over there but the UPS guy had already put the package under the rug and was off. So I opened it and I got a wonderful clock. After much time of searching for my camera (which I am assuming Josh has stolen it for the day...) I decided to post about it and hang it up. It has a white background and green letters that say : See Sandy Knit.

EEEE! Thank you very much my not so secret pal anymore!!

fyi if things are misspelled or not capitalized I am sorry I have a very crappy keyboard and will be getting a new one this weekend. Have the time the shift buttons wont work.....

Prego Mage update: No kittens yet.....sheesh what is taking so long. I have been thinking maybe she isnt prego just fat.....yeah fat

No comments: