Saturday, March 15, 2008

Completely Speechless

I am sick....I have managed to pull myself through the work week without dying or telling my coworkers that I outta there. It was a tough decision to make. If I left I could go home and sleep and prob still feel like crap. Our project would be further delayed (obtaining permits this time around was a NIGHTMARE!) I managed to get my crew out of there early on friday with hopes of leaving at the same time. Well that didnt happen exactly. When I did get out of there I went home and called my doc's office. Come to find out they get out of there early on fridays! ARG Luckily, I was able to make an appointment with one of there other offices. Once I got there I think I was in the waiting room for less than 5 minutes before they called me back. I think my consent coughing was freaking everyone out. One lady gave me a box of tissues (because the 10 in my hand I guess was not enough) and others were coming over asking if I was alright.....If I was alright I wouldn't be in a doctors office. Since I have lost my voice I didn't really say anything....just smiled. I should be well enough to go back to work on monday but I was told not to expect my voice to be back by then.

I did get to see this awesome sunset from my hotel last week!

sunset-3-13-08 (9)

Also, this morning (at 630) while I was up coughing in the kitchen I heard this noise from outside. I stood by my window and oh snap that is a barred owl!!! Then he took flight over to my house....If I wasn't coughing I probably would have hunted him down and got some pics.

No comments: