Monday, March 31, 2008

Onward to the Netherlands!

Today I have taken up the impossible. I will be walking* to the Netherlands from Denver, CO. This begins tomorrow, April 1, I am only allowed to get 100 miles a day in as well.

*NOTE: I am not actually walking the Netherlands. I am virtually walking to the Netherlands. My work is sponsoring a wellness challenge. We have to "walk" via working out. Each minute of working out gives us points. The points we get in the day will be transfered into miles. We are also doing this in groups of up to 6 people. so far my group has 4 members. Somehow I became the team captain....I have NO idea how that happened.


If anyone would like to join me on my trip to the Netherlands let me know. I can't officially sign you up but I will give you the ins and outs ;)

In other news I finished my Easter sock the day before Easter (pics to come). I have joined the Yarn Pirate Booty Club. My first shipment will be in April (sqee!) I have been on the news with my job (in the distance). If you are interested in the clips please let me know and I will show them to you.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What do you mean you aren't ACTUALLY walking to the Netherlands? What a rip-off! I really wanted to see how you would pull off a transatlantic trek! HAHA!

Steph said...

I believe you can walk on water.

Can you tell me the ins and outs? Do I get points and a half for pushing a stroller to the Netherlands?