Sunday, March 02, 2008

Piles O Cats

This weekend I have been somewhat productive (with things that distract me from what I REALLY should be doing) Yesterday busted out my sewing machine and attempted a box bag. Overall it turned out ok...I think my bobbin tension is out of whack.
By Two Whales box bag

By Two Whales box bag

This morning I released the kittens into general population...and took lots o pictures (check out my flickr account). I placed the kittens, Mage, Charlie, and Athena all out in the screened in porch and they pretty much just sat there. Right now I have them all running around in the front room. There were a lot of hisses and growls but no fights broke out.

2 comments:

Plum Texan said...

Your babies are precious! They look a bit like mine. :) Cute box bag too!

Sandy said...

Thanks the kittens are getting HUGE!