Saturday, April 07, 2007

Here comes peter cotton tail hoppin down the bunny trail....

The last two weeks has been oh so busy. This has been my first day that i didnt have to get up early or do anything. So what did I do. I will tell you....I got my butt up out of bed this morning before 9 am and CLEANED. Like not just clean but like deep cleaning. I moved things around and threw labout 4 more boxes of crap I dont need away. I also got my computer desk and put that all together in the front room. I re organized the back bedroom. It is still full of boxes but it is a little bit better. All that is left is the bathroom kitchen and a ton of laundry. But it is ok I have all tomorrow for that too.

Yes I am still working on that freakin baby blanket. I HAVE to have it done my tomorrow the latest. That is when they are having the baby shower for the guy.

Other than the baby blanket I have not worked on anything else. Once this blanket is done I think I am going to try to organize all of my yarn. I might also pick up a blanket I was making a while ago and work on it. It is a crocheted blanket that I started making like 5 yrs ago. My mom wanted to work on it a little too so I stopped to let her do some. I might as well try to get it finished. Maybe Josh will like to use it....or maybe I will keep it for myself!!!!

Hope everyone has a good easter!!

No comments: