Sunday, April 29, 2007

Whew...

Lets start out by saying that I have an AWESOME tan. It is the farmers tan with an added bonus of a watch line. This tan popped up on monday. I wasn't even out side for that long. This next week I am upping my SPF 35 to SPF 70. Hopefully I can even out my tan to my shoulders.
Photo of the week is this baby gator. Isn't it cute. It was up the way from one of my sites. The boys said that they saw the momma gator before I took this picture. Well I didnt believe them since they said they hit it in the head with a rock. BTW the ditch was about 10 feet deep so we were pretty safe. There was only a small amt of water in it where the gators were. None where we were working. Good thing cuz we went into the ditch to collect samples. The only thing we saw was a dead turtle....I would show you the pic but I got it before I knew it was dead...
The Ranch wasnt too bad. Lots of work and long hours like normal. The stupid daylights savings was making us work longer hors though. We were working from 7 to about 8. With drive time and dinner we were up from 6 -11 if we were lucky.
This weekend I have slept a lot so that means not a lot of yarn time. I am going through withdrawls!
Well I am off to get ready for yarn group!

No comments: