Monday, April 16, 2007

Secret Pal package


Secret Pal package
Originally uploaded by knitsnbits.

This is the package I came home to last week after having a very long 3 days at work. Let me just say that it made my day. I got out of my car and saw it propped up at my door. I squealed and ran inside and tore it open (hence the lack of before picture) It was beautifully wrapped in green tissue paper that my kitten started smelling and grabbing as soon as the package was opened. The yarn is oh so soft and a beautiful green and purple. When josh got up and saw the package he picked it up and said more.....ooooooo that is so soft! heh he is learning! I also got two count them TWO sock patterns, a bar of dark chocolate, and a box of tea. The tea is berryblossum white. This package was the best surprise EVER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay - glad you like it! When I bought the tea, I was so intrigued I bought a box for myself...and I love it.

I think chocolate, tea, and sock knitting are all good antidotes to long-work-days...especially when combined! :)

SP