Monday, April 16, 2007

Playing catch up...



This is the finished wee irish chain baby blanket!!!!

I have a little bit of left over yarn but it will be used shortly. I have already started the next baby blanket. When I get a little more progress on it I will post a picture.




This past Sunday I went to the mall with Kelly to go to a bath and body works special morning test products and get free stuff event. I picked up a few items (a small honeysuckle lotion, and the special hand lotion) We got a free hand massage with a scrub and lotion to soften the hands and ooo it smelt good, like oranges. I got a free gift value of 45 bucks! It was two small lotions, a honeysuckle room oil, and a serum.

After our day of beauty, we walked around the mall and got into a little trouble. We found these AWESOME sunglasses. Ok honestly who would by these.....they make me look like a huge bug.




Later on that evening I went out for a night on the town. One of my coworkers divorce party. So I was the sober one that got lots of stories. lol
I got home on Sunday at about 4 am after dropping them off. The next day at about 1 pm I crawled out of bed. Then Josh started playing with the kitten. AWWW look they are both looking at the camera!!


This next week I will be out in the field, but I will have my laptop on me. The next two week I will be back on the ranch as well installing some wells! Fun! At least I will have a lot of hours.
In my quarter review I was informed that I had the third highest billiable hours (My goal was about 400 and I was over 600) in the region. So yeah that is awesome!

No comments: