Saturday, May 26, 2007

54 is the magic number

I can not remember if I have mentioned this already or not but I have restarted the boyfriend blanket. I have decided I am not going to use the colors that he has picked out (black and dark blue). I was attempting to make a blanket out of those horrible colors. After almost a year and a half I have given up on that dream. I have a light blue and a dark/country blue yarn which I have restarted his blanket. I have decided to do the mitered square pattern.

I have taken a picture of the progress so far (2 squares), however, I have left my transfer cable for my camera at work attached to my computer. So pictures will not be uploaded until at least tues unless I get a hair up my butt and go to work this weekend.

Side note: the house we went to look at today (the 1800 sq ft one 3 bed 2 bath) was a big hit. We are going to attemt to rent it and move in to it this summer! It is an older house but it is very open with big windows!! sqee!!

Tomorrow I must go to the store and pick up supplies for knitting group. I know that I will be making apple dip (apples with a cream cheese based dip) and something else. Not sure what the something else is yet. Any suggestions are welcome!

1 comment:

Steph said...

OOooooooohhhhh!! A rental house!!!