Friday, May 18, 2007

Update

I had three cops in my office today. It turns out that my card WAS stolen. They only charged a little over $100. It was at a raceway and a 7-11.

The cops told me what they normally do is go into office buildings and take one card out of a purse or wallet. If is a check book they will take checks out of the back or middle of the book. They will also take another item that has your name on it for identification purposes, like an insurance card. Also, they like to hit office buildings along the interstate. I was not the only one who was "hit" that day. The two girls that work with the guy said they hit a bunch of other offices that day.

Oh well....that was all the excitement I had today. One of the girls at worked noticed I have bad luck when it comes to my bank account.

No comments: