Saturday, May 12, 2007

LQTM

There has been SO much smoke around here. Hopefully some nice gusts of wind will finish clearing out the smoke. I took Friday off since was out of town for the last few weeks. It was a good day of getting some laundry done and put away. We still have a bunch more to finish. I also found my cable needle!!! WOOT I can finish my Irish hiking scarf!! My bro-in-law was in Florida and he also stopped by Friday night. We had a nice little cook out of some awesome steaks.

Saturday night we went to see Kelly interpret Grease! Yes there were a lot of songs and yes Josh did sit through the entire thing and yes he secretly enjoyed it. Every few minutes he would nudge me and say look beer....look at Kelly's face....look a car. Kelly also did an awesome job. Josh learnt a new sign (boobs). Afterward, John, Kelly, Josh, and I were going to eat at the new Wild Wings Cafe. If you have never tried it is awesome. Well it was a 45 minute wait so we walked out and look for other food. Look MEXICAN!! So we went to go eat some mexican and a margarita. Which they did put a lot of alcohol in.....not my fault!! We closed the place down. The entire way home I had to pee and Josh drove SO slow and hit every bump. We get to our complex and he goes around the block...EVIL.

Our kitten likes to try to play with our sucker fish and she fell behind the fish tank a minute ago. HA Poor fish.

Agenda for today - Shave the dog. It is in the 90's now. I don't think he needs his heavy coat.

No comments: