Wednesday, June 20, 2007

LUNCHTIME!

Josh made me my sandwich today. Nothing too big just a Pb&J. I thought it was sweet. I didn't have to persuade him or anything of that sort. I saw him wrapping it in Al foil and I figured he didn't know where the bags were so I just finished getting ready. When I got to work Bridget and I had a good laugh about how he foiled and bagged my sandwich. Yeah it was cute. So I put it off to the side. My tummy started to grumble and I reached for the Pb&J. I took it out of the bag, unwrapped the HUGE sheet of foil, and the sandwich was suran wrapped....yes he did.

Still cute though

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very cute! Made me laugh!

SP

Anonymous said...

Wth is saran wrap? You should also point out.. it was a in a little baggie w/ 2 layers of SERAN wrap.. not just one. (Source of spelling: packaging)