Monday, June 18, 2007

Thought I would give everyone a quick update. I am still alive!! YAY

I am currently trying to decide what purse I am going to make for the summer KAL/CAL along. There are a few I might try. I am going to use some of my *shudder* red heart on one to attempt to get rid of it!

I am on the foot of my monkey sock. I was SO happy I finished the gusset last night I did not want to go to bed. I have a few more pattern repeats to do. Hopefully I can get that punched out this week. I will take a picture hopefully later this week with the progress of it.

I have been informed by Kelly that I need to put the monkeys aside and work on the harry potter socks for the movie/book release! So I hope to start that soon seeing she is persuading me with yarn that she gave me for it.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Damn straight! Gotta get the HP socks on the needles! I will be done with my 1st one later tonite!

Anonymous said...

Those Monkey socks are ADDICTIVE! I have knit 2 pairs and am swatching for a 3rd.

Anonymous said...

Oops, that was me above. - SP

Steph said...

Kelly is wise. You'd better get on those HP socks!! Unless you're on the second monkey sock. Are you on the second sock? Did you already say that? Am I still typing?

Sandy said...

No I have not started the second sock yet. I have started the Harry Potter socks as of this morning!!!!