Friday, September 28, 2007

Aren't you just full of attitude

This has been one very very long week. Somehow I have gotten a bunch of ant and/or mosquito bites. There has been lots of problems with the drillers (and their families). My cat, Mage, got out of the house Monday night/Tuesday morning. She climbed a tree and at around 3 the neighbor guy came out and saw me sitting out there watching her. He climbed the tree got her and dropped her to me. Now if you know me I have NO hand eye coordination. I told him this. To make it worse it is a black cat at night..... Well needless to say I missed her and she ran off. *sigh* We have heard her outside one night. Plus my older cat has been going crazy. I have been having to take him out on walks because he is soo upset that Mage is gone. I bought an animal trap today and set it up with some food. Hopefully we can catch her now.
To brighten up my week I got a present in the mail from my secret pal. It is awesome.

SP 11 Package!

the bouquet has bamboo dpn size 1 needles and zen yarn garden in the juicy fruit colorway. I have been good and have not ripped it open completely yet. Have to take it to the knitting group on sunday to show it off.

The yarn that I stole from Kelly has been put to good use. I am making the back to basics socks from the knitty fall 07.

Sock Yarn

So far I am on the gusset. Hopefully I will get it done before knitting tomorrow. As for now I think I might get to bed. Maybe check my cat trap before I do.

2 comments:

Heather said...

the bouquets are my favourite thing. wicked awesome pal!

Anonymous said...

ohhh glad you liked the bouquet...SP11