Monday, September 17, 2007

Yay for vacation?

I took today off of work because I needed it. I have pretty much hit the ceiling with my vacation hours. I have a to do list for today and tomorrow

  • So the laundry (65%)
  • Pack my luggage (50%)
  • Vaccuum the bedroom
  • Clean the bathroom
  • Clean the kitchen
  • Organize my yarn/other crafting (25%)
  • Separte meat into smaller freezable sections (100%...HA it was already frozen!!)
  • Socalize new kitten with other cats (errrr.....5%)
  • Take a shower
  • Go to the yarn store!


If I get done with everything

  • Re organize the back bedroom
  • Knit

I think that is most of my to do list. I also have work related items todo today too but that was because I was bad and didn't do them this weekend.

I will leave you with this mission. Help name my new kitten. It is a girl and she looks like this

new kitty 010

1 comment:

RobynR said...

Athena, Cleo(patra), Nefertiti, or Jane.