Saturday, September 22, 2007

eek

On my way home on Friday I had some car problems in the work truck. I was driving southbound on I-75 and was doing 70-ish when my front passenger tire blew. Funny thing I wasn't scared or worried. I slowed down (slowly..I didn't slam on the brakes :-D) got my flashers on and made sure I stayed in my lane (I didn't want to slam into the 18-wheeler besides me). Once I was able to, I pulled over to the shoulder. Luckliy, no one was hurt and there is only minor damage to the vehicle. We decided that the truck should be towed to the nearest Chevy dealership since the wheel well was broken and the ABS light was on. Once there they took a quick look at the truck and said that we needed a new rim (duuh...I drove on it for over 200 feet), the wheel well was broken, the ABS wires were probly broken, and the bumper was slightly bent. We got a rental car and FINALLY arrived at the office to fill out a bunch of paperwork.

So today I am just chilling. I have almost finished my Everlasting Bagstopper. Woot!!

No comments: