Sunday, September 30, 2007

Operation cat in the trap

Last night it was a success! I was laying in bed at about 130 AM and I thought I heard the trap go off. I just laid there to see if I could hear anything else. I was ohh soo comfy. Shortly after that Josh had to run to his friends house. So I got up and looked. The trap had gone off, some of the food had been eaten, but there was no animal. *sigh* So I went to bed and Josh went to his friends house. When he got back I was dead to the world but I shot up when he said you caught something! It was like Christmas morning for me. I go outside and there was my little black kitten. As soon as I opened the door she started her pitiful meowing. So I bring her inside, took a picture or two :-D, and let her out. My older cat, Charlie, is still smelling on her....all night long. But I went to bed with ALL of the animals. Mage slept right on top of me all night long purring. I don't remember the last time she purred so much.

My To Do List for Sunday:

  • Start the laundry (for my field clothes..ewww)
  • Finish up the dishes
  • Give Mage a bath
  • Tell the neighbors we found Mage (33%)
  • Find my BIG tent in the back bedroom
  • Setup my big tent (this might wait until the middle of the week)
  • Vacuum

No comments: