Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Finished!

I FINALLY finished the baby blanket for my coworker.

Yarn 023

I think it turned out pretty well. I got up early this morning to get a gift bag from walmart to put it in.

This evening Josh and I went to his friends house. His friend's cat recently had kittens. They are slightly older than a month. He cant keep them all and will have to send some to the animal shelter. I dont like that idea. Animals get sick and for dead there. So I gave in to him. Josh has been talking about the kittens since they were born. Oh the kittens this and ohh the kittens that. So we went there and I checked out the kittens and let him pic one out. We got this cute little gray tabby. Her and cats aren't getting along yet so she is chilln in the backroom all curled up and sleeping. Well I am oh so tired so I will be going to bed now. Oh crap I almost forgot I should have gone to bed early tonight.....*sigh*

3 comments:

Steph said...

That's gorrrrrrrrrgeous.

RobynR said...

Dude! How pretty is that? You should totally think of making a purse along the same lines. roflmao

Congrats on your new baby. Sounds like you and Josh are totally outnumbered now.

Julie Lynn Paper co. said...

Ahhhh! That is so cute! You did a fantastic job!