Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Cats and Dogs

Well today was umm an interesting day I guess I could say. I took Charlie Cat up to boys house to meet dog. Charlie did the normal hiss and swipe from inside his carrier. However, towards the end of the night I was holding kitty and dog came up to me and there was NO hissing!!! I am a little shocked. This will take a while for them to get used to each other. I just hope that no one or thing gets hurt in the process.

Tomorrow I need to:
  • Get money orders from the bank
  • Mail apartment applications and money orders
  • Close my savings account and transfer the money to checking
  • Pack more boxes
  • Finish laundry
  • GO TO PIZZA NIGHT
  • Give Jess back a lot of her clothes and shoes and chocolate chips because I want going away cookies!!!
  • and umm I'm sure that there are a lot of other things I just cant think of right now

No comments: